VXR-7000 Series Repeater
Dual-Purpose Repeater, Continuous-Duty and Cycle-Rated
The VXR-7000 helps expand communication range of two-way radio systems, and can operate as a base station. Continuous-duty and cycle-rated to enhance productivity for a maximum return on investment.
Local or Remote Operating Capability
Controlled by the operator with a press of a button, the VXR-7000 is designed to function as programmed. Or, switch to remote mode and the unit is controlled by instructions received from an external device connected to the accessory connector.
When Safety Counts
Has built-in DTMF decoding to coordinate with the Emergency and ANI functions found in Vertex Standard mobile and portable two-way radios. If an Emergency alert is received from a mobile or portable radio, the VXR-7000 will beep loudly and blink the LCD to notify the dispatcher of the emergency alert.
Uninterrupted Power Supply
For uninterrupted operation during power failures, a 12-volt rechargeable battery may be connected. During a power outage, the automatic power control circuit will immediately switch the repeater to the backup battery.
Convert To Talk At A Press Of A Button
Can immediately switch to function from repeater mode to base station mode simply by pressing the Push To Talk transmit button. Once released, the unit converts back to repeater mode.
FCC Narrowbanding Compliant
Meets the FCC Part 90 requirement for using 12.5 kHz channels by January 1, 2013.
- 16 Channels
- 10 to 50 Watts (adjustable)
- VHF: 136 – 150 MHz; 150 – 174 MHz
- UHF: 400 – 430 MHz; 450 – 480 MHz
- 8-Character ANI/ENI ID Display
- FCC Narrowbanding Compliant
- 47 CTCSS / 108 DCS Encode / Decode
- CW ID Transmitter
- Busy Channel Lock Out and Busy Tone Lock out unctions
- DTMF Encode / Decode
- 5-Tone Encode / Decode
- Mult-Tone Encode / Decode
- Community Repeater Operation (up to 16 tones)
- Time-Out Timer, Hang Timer and Guard Timer
- D-Sub 25 Pin Accessory Connector
- Line Interface Port
- Duplexer Installation Kit
- Internal VHF Duplexer 148 – 160 MHz
- Internal UHF Duplexer 440 – 470 MHz
View Current Two-Way Product