MTR2000 Base Station
The MTR2000 repeater is no longer manufactured, however accessories and replacement parts may be available. Please contact your Motorola representative for additional information.
MTR 2000 Base Station/Repeater/Receiver Motorola's MTR 2000 Station/Repeater/Receiver is a continuous-duty analog base/repeater station for use on both conventional and trunking systems in the VHF, UHF, and 800 and 900 MHz bands. Onboard self-testing and a microprocessor-based design keeps system up-time at a maximum.
For conventional and trunking (SMARTNET, PassPort) systems.
Programming and diagnostic testing
Runs through a personal computer, shortening maintenance time.
Maximum flexibility in a small design optimizes site space.
Allows for upgrades and complete system migrations easily.
Functions on VHF, UHF and 800 and 900 MHz channel spacing.
Field-replaceable units (FRUs)
Keeps the modules functionally separate.
Switching power supply
Functions over a wide range of voltages and frequencies.
- Provides Unmatched Flexibility in a Compact Design
- Analog operation in conventional systems
- Analog operation in SMARTNET or SmartZone trunking systems
- Software based design allows for future system applications
- 75-20 Watt variable power models
- Compact dimensions, 3 rack units (5.25 or 13.3 cm), utilize expensive site space efficiently
- 12.5 or 25 kHz programmable channel spacing (800 MHz)
- 12.5 kHz channel spacing (900 MHz)
- Contributes to Maximizing System Up-Time
- Microprocessor based design with integrated DSP capability
- Continuous duty cycle operation
- Self testing monitors station performance
- Switching power supply functions over a wide range of voltages and frequencies
- Shortens Installation and Maintenance Time
- Programming and diagnostic testing performed through a personal computer
- Standard EIA 19 rack mount configuration
- Lightweight (40 lbs/19 kg)
- Functionally separate modules: Field Replaceable Units (FRU)
- Software based design simplifies upgrades
- Software options to be used and enabled in all repeaters
View Current Two-Way Product