Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO Professional Digital Two-Way Radio System
REMASTER YOUR WORKFORCE.
From the front desk to the factory dock, moving across campus or around the country, MOTOTRBO radios are connecting more people effortlessly and efficiently wherever they work. Information is instantaneous. Decision-making becomes easier. Safety gets stronger. Productiivity increases. Service improves and customers are more satisfied.
Whether you want ultra-thin portables or extra-tough mobiles, integrated Bluetooth or industry-leading data applications, we have the right radio that fits your needs today and evolves with new features to address your requirements tomorrow. If you want to increase the number of users on your system, extend coverage, connect workers in different locations or deliver voice and data without adding new frequencies, MOTOTRBO features a scalable communication solution that fits your facilities, your workforce and your objectives.
The market leader in digital two-way radio, MOTOTRBO is customizable to meet your unique business and coverage needs as the complete business-essential solution with portable radios, mobile radios, infrastructure, accessories, data applications and services. MOTOTRBO supports both voice and data - including text messaging, GPS location tracking capability, and custom applications from Motorola’s Application Developer Program such as telephony, dispatch, work order ticket solutions, email gateways, network monitoring, man-down and much more. So you can keep employees connected to the information they need to be more efficient with the remarkable convenience of one device.
Our radios are trusted by more tham 1 million users and designed with a robust mix of features to increase workforce efficiency, productivity and safety.
Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO Professional Digital Two-Way Radio System
|Price:||Get a Quote|
- Get twice the calling capacity of FDMA and analog radios by using TDMA technology
- Up to 40% longer battery life than FDMA or other analog radios
- Requires half the infrastructure costs of FDMA digital solutions as a second call
- Use text messaging and other data such as GPS
- Lack of static and noise gives you clear communication
- Meets demanding specifications—IP57 for water submergibility; U.S. Military and Motorola standards for durability and reliability
- Provides safe options for areas containing flammable gas, vapors or combustible dust
- Longer talk time, clearer audio delivery technology through batteries, chargers and audio accessories. That’s what you’ll get with Motorola's state-of-the-art IMPRES™
- Motorola’s technology is crafted for European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) Digital Mobile
- Radio (DMR) Tier 2 digital radio open standard
- Have the ability to operate in both analog or digital mode
- Our two-year warranty plus one-year fully backs our Repair Service Advantage (US only)/ Extended Warranty (Canada only)
Conventional systems combine the best of two-way radio with digital technology to deliver integrated voice and data communication, increased capacity, enhanced features, exceptional voice quality and extended battery performance for your business.
IP Site Connect:
IP Site Connect is a digital solution that uses the Internet to extend the voice and data capabilities of MOTOTRBO. Use it to link up to 15 sites for communication among geographically dispersed locations, to create wide-area coverage or to enhance coverage at a single site with physical barriers.
- Allows you to share voice and data applications such as text messaging or GPS-location tracking across an unlimited geographical area
- Expands coverage for conventional users by allowing you to network multiple repeaters at a single site or dispersed locations
- Gives system administrators the ability to monitor and control repeaters within your analog or digital system
- Keys up all radios on a wide area channel, allowing users to monitor communications from remote locations in their network
- Enables users to seamlessly roam between sites of a wide area system without having to physically change channels
- Utilize new MOTOTRBO radios, repeaters and data applications—or existing MOTOTRBO equipment via software upgrade
- Improves overall business communications and visibility by allowing you to track or send a message to any device in a wide area from a single server
Capacity Plus is the single site digital trunking solution that maximizes the capacity of your MOTOTRBO system. Use it to enable a high volume of voice and data communication for over a thousand users at a single site, without adding new frequencies.MOTOTRBO Capacity Plus is a high capacity, voice and data communication solution that:
- Delivers 5 times the capacity of an analog conventional system and up to 3 times the capacity of an analog trunking system
- Delivers 2 times the capacity of a MOTOTRBO digital conventional system
- “Trunks” up to 12 digital voice talk paths
- Allows up to 24 additional dedicated data paths
- Accommodates up to 1,200 radios
- Integrates both voice & data applications such as GPS-enabled location services, text messaging, telemetry and much more, on the same system
- Offers system-wide calling capability to communicate with all personnel at once
- Supports the MOTOTRBO Repeater Diagnostic and Control (RDAC) utility to help ensure the continuous performance of your system
- Integrates with existing MOTOTRBO systems via a simple, software upgrade
Connect Plus is the scalable, multi site digital trunking solution that helps keep your mobile workforce connected. With this scalable, high capacity MoToTRBo system, calls can be queued during busy times until an open channel is available, important users can be assigned priority status when the system is in high demand, and a wire-line console can be used for centralized dispatch.
High System Availability -
The dedicated control slot makes it possible for you to quickly access voice and data communication even during high traffic times.
Automatic Channel Access -
Instead of f trying again and again to place a call or to send data, calls are queued during busy times until an open channel is available. You’re then automatically notified that you can complete your call.
Fast Access for Those Who Need it Most -
You can assign important users like managers or security personnel a priority status so they have fast access when the system is in high demand.
No Need to Change Channels -
As you travel from one site to the next, you can keep your focus on the job instead of hassling with manual site changes. Dynamic site roaming automatically registers you with the nearest site so you can travel and always stay connected.
Greater System Efficiency -
Users will only register with the nearest site controller rather than all the controllers in the system. This Dynamic Site Assignment makes the system far more efficient. It uses only those resources that are needed at each site to complete your call, so the overall capacity of your system is increased.
Save on Infrastructure -
To protect your investment in IT and IP (Internet Protocol) infrastructures, you can link multiple sites together using the technology you already have.
Easy Administration -
The network manager interface makes it simple to bring new radios on line, to adjust priority levels and to monitor activity in real time and on a historical basis.
No Downtime -
Seamless maintenance makes it possible to update radio records, add radios or even add sites without disrupting business activity.
High Security -
A three-level check helps to prevent unauthorized users from accessing the system. And the network manager's disable feature makes it easy for you to remotely deactivate a lost or stolen radio.